Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

For You

A blog, I came to know

Has so much to show

But sad it has to go

And that a blow


A sweet, lovely Lass, she is

Writes to share, she love

Her adventures need to be told

That will make my heart glows


A cup of coffee, a must, to need

Everyday to start a day

Her blog, a must, to read

To make and fill my day


Her every words fill my heart

With fun, joy & happiness

Pains, if there are any

This, too, will I carry


The clock Tick & Tock

I will search for a key

To open a door

Where she can blog without fear


Will she be back?

I cannot tell

Wherever you are

My thought & prayer will be there


Take care and this I must tell

To you only and for you only

That I am glad I know you

Even for a short spell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter