Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

In Christ Alone

One of my favourite blogger’s Dad is sick.
I ask my fellow readers to pray for her Dad.
Pray for
 
  • Strength in the family to tide through this crisis
  • Peace, calm and an assurance God is in charge of the situation
  • The doctors treating her Dad with wisdom to deal with the situation
  • God to heal her Dad according to his Will
 
In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand




2 Comments:

Blogger titoki said...

Thanks for the thoughts, thanks for the words, thanks for the prayers. *hugs*

8:40 PM  
Blogger Silent Reader said...

Ti,
It is a pleasure. Glad to hear yr Dad is fine. Am also glad you are yr usual self. Yr life does not suck big time, there are others in the worst position and less opportunities than you. Count yr blessings one by one and you will see how good life is. Have a good day.

Ta ta

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter