Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Nice Warm Winter Day



Even though we in the middle of winter, today is one of the nice warm day in winter. The sun is out and bright and there is hardly any wind at all. This give me the opportunity to go out to the garden and smell the fresh air and look at some of the blooming flowers. Surprisingly the chilli plants are still surviving with chillies on it. Normally the leaves would have withered due to the frost. The rose plants are shooting. Armed with my camera I captured what I saw and let the pictures do the talking.




















4 Comments:

Blogger titoki said...

The second chili pic. Is it a capsicum or what?

2:22 PM  
Blogger Silent Reader said...

I was told it is call Bell Chilli and is a capsicum family. This chilli is shaped like a bell. If u like I can post u the seeds.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter