Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh, Dear


Oh, dear, I am in deep trouble. I need to lay low for a while. They may come for me. Why? It is because of this.

Terror fears spark photo ban

TERRORISM fears have seen happy snaps banned at a site popular with tourists. Southgate management has posted "no camera" signs.

The signs are around the Yarra River retail and dining centre.

The edict follows an incident in which tourists were seen photographing "obscure" parts of buildings and were asked to delete the photos from their cameras.

They refused, and security called police to insist.
I took some pictures of Southgate and I better post it up before it is completely banned. I will lay low for a while. Nothing is too hard for my readers.





But wait, there is still hope.

Tourist photo ban over the top: PM

PRIME Minister John Howard has described a move to ban cameras from a popular Melbourne tourist precinct amid terrorism fears as "over the top".

Mr Howard said he did not think the terrorist threat in Australia warranted such a move.

"I think that is over the top," Mr Howard told ABC Radio.

"Everybody's got a camera now. Does that mean a mobile phone camera?

"I don't think the terrorist threat in this country warrants that. I really don't.

"I don't know who did this and I don't wish to offend them, and I'm sure they mean well, but I do think that is going too far."



Thanks, Mr. Prime Minister for your timely comments.
Once again this blogger can travel with his camera and grab happy, touristy snaps boldly and blog freely without fear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter