Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Loving my woman

Yesterday evening an email came for my wife. I printed it out and handed it to her. She read the email and looked up.

She: “It is Guat from our bible study group and she is organising a break up party. It will be held in King Whale Restaurant, Springvale. Date yet to be fixed, want to come or not?”

Me: “No, lah, paiseh. Don’t want to join your bible study group but makan want to come. Afterward people tongue wag, no shiok.”

She: “You think it is free, you got to pay your share, $20 per head. Anyway people won’t gossip. Sure happy to see you there.”

Me: “No, lah, don’t want.”

She: “You know some of them say you are very unfriendly and par pai (stuck up).”

Me: “??????, ha, really. See I told you, talk bad about me already. Never mind, I can take it. No friend, no friend, never mind. I no worry what people say. The most important thing, I friend you and loving you, my woman. Other things don’t matter. Yes or not?”

She looked up, gave me a funny look and said, “You tham poh gila (you are a little bit crazy), don't want to talk to you,” and walked away.

I quietly sniggered to myself.

Round 1 to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter