Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Friday, August 31, 2007

Up to the neck

My line of work is kind of crazy. Crazy because we need to work with short lead time and demands by transport managers and the fluctuating market demands.
The weeks before I hurt my feet while playing badminton, things were kind of slow and overtime in the shop floor were cut down. But the last 2 weeks it was dog eat dog. Every transport managers were throwing orders at us and demanding to speed up the delivery of their truck bodies.
Our order book are so full to till the end of the year. My boss is striking while the iron is hot and promising quick deliveries. He is hoping to deliver the orders by end of October and the pressure is on. My table is flooded with paperwork and it is up to my neck.


I eat my lunch while I work, 2 rye biscuits and an orange for the past few days.
I am exhausted, physically and mentally. I need a break, a short holiday, to get away from all this.

For this I must apologize for not updating my blog. I promise I will be back as soon I get this monkey off my back. Please do come and check in now & then.

To my Malaysian readers, whether you are in M'sia or somewhere in this world "Happy Merdeka Day."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter