Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It is so cold

Today is very cold. It is definitely the coldest day so far for this winter. For the few days, the mornings were not only cold but also misty. Roads were wet and slippery.

This morning I left for work in 2 thick warm clothing. The office heater on my side of the office wing decided to play up and not co-operate. The cold morning seems to freeze the heater up and instead of blowing nice warm air, it was blowing cold air. Off course, we have a few unhappy people and 2 staffs were off sick the next day. The technician came and tested everything and pronounced the heater is fine except it take a little longer to heat up. The right wing heater purred like a cat and that wing is so warm and cozy. After a while in the right wing and walking back to the left wing, you can feel the difference. It is like walking into a cold storage room.

The cold snap brought some snows in Central Victoria and dump more snows into the snow fields. Ski operator are smiling and rubbing their hands with glee. The snow fields were covered with thick blankets of snow delighting skiers. It will be a bumper season.

Will my plants in my garden survive this winter? I hope the kaffir lime tree and the curry leaf plant survives, otherwise I will at loss with my curries.

Brrrr, excuse me while I turn the heater up. Well, I guess this winter heating bill will be up, too.

Please support your local blogger by sending donations so he can continue to blog. Send donation to….erh, excuse me. My missus just told me off, please don’t send donation, unless you want me to get into trouble. Ok!

I am going to curl up in bed under the doona and watch telly. Night, night folk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter