Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sleepless Night

Warning! What you are about to read & see may distress you!

I cannot sleep. My conscience is pricking me. Yesterday someone sent me this email and it distresses me. I have to post it and let everyone knows how cruel human beings can be.

How can these people do this? Don't they have any conscience? Destroying this poor boy's life and future? I am sad for the boy. I am angry. I can picture the mother crying, the father feeling helpless, his brothers and sisters sad and angry. Where are the forgiveness? What if it is your child? What would you do?

Parents, if your children whinge about their food, their unbranded clothes or shoes, continous harrassment from them wanting an Ipod, a brand new fast computer, show them this. Tell them how fortunate and blessed they are.

This boy will always be in my mind and in my prayer.

"This child stole one bread on a Teheran market and was condemned on the spot to have his arm crushed by a car, in the name of the law in application since Khomeini came to power.

Thanks to this law and it's application, this child will never again be able to steal with this arm which is surely to lose its function. If this child would be a little older, his hand would have been chopped off and the stump cauterised in boiling oil."

























3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could not believe my eyes when i saw these pictures in your blogger. can you see the agony in the poor little helpless child's eyes? how could this painful senseless encounter etched in his little heart ever be erased? it's not the first time history has witnessed such acts of cruelty. anyone who has the authority to stop such acts, hey, please do something!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Silent Reader said...

Shui: Yes, I see the pain in the child eyes and heart. Will hate and anger grow in his heart that he too will become heartless and cruel? Or will he grow up and stop these barbaric acts? Let us pray for him.

1:13 PM  
Blogger King's wife said...

this is horrifying!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter