Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Thursday, November 23, 2006

A lovely SMS

This morning I woke up in the middle of my sleep and instantly I was thinking of this good friend. This do not normally happened. My good friend is my teenage friend and have always being my source of strength. We spent a lot of time together when we were young and along the way I learn much from this good friend. This friend is someone I love very dearly.
As soon as I got to office, I SMS this friend immediately, enquiring if everything is fine.
About 5 minutes ago, the friend SMS back that everything is fine with the following wonderful words.

"The loveliest day comes when you wake up to find that Love still Colours your World through people who truly cares and never fail to remember you."

Amen to that.
And to you my friend, I love you.
Thank You for the wonderful and beautiful friendship. I will alway treasure those wonderful words and your unselfish friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter