Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Friday, January 26, 2007

What happen, man?

Got an email from one of my reader inUSA.

"What happen man, lost interest in blogging ah? "

Well, no I have not lost interest. Ever since I been back to work I been inundated with work load. Orders were flooding in. It is like this every year. After the long Christmas and New Year holiday, everyone wants everything urgently.
Staring at the computer for a long 8 hours with a fatigue overworked mind, I do not want to see the computer. I just want to take it easy, relax and just slough on the couch staring at the idiot box that put you to sleep. I guess there was no mood for anything.
I was told this year the workload may double. So if you do not see me posting often, please be patience. Normal posting will resume as soon I get the time.
In the mean time, thanks for dropping by and sorry for the disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter