Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Thursday, May 17, 2007

It is driving me crazy

Last Monday on the way to work, I heard a song on the radio. It is a love song had a nice catchy tune and had me humming along with it. Morever it was co-sung by one of my favourite singer, Willie Nelson with Julio Iglesias.
I cannot get this tune off my head and it is driving me crazy. So I thought I will at least try to learn to sing this song!
Browsing the web and searching the net for lyrics and chords yield no result. It is so frustration. All I can remember the first 2 words "Perhap Love" and the ending with "memories"something, something.
I hate it when I cannot remember more of it.
Yeah, stop reminding me I am getting old! Ok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter