Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Friday, May 26, 2006

My Favourite Corner

Be it a restaurant, the car park, the church, the book store or the neighbourhood library, we all have a favourite corner. Somehow we feel attached to our favorite corner. Why?

I have a favourite corner at home. It is so welcoming; kind of make me feel at home. It is so cozy & peaceful. I feel safe & secure. In this corner I can think, connect and meditate. I can chill out and relax. After a long day at the office, it is a great place to be. It is satisfying.

Which is your favourite corner and why?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My backyard, where there are birds, squirels, and even rabbits!!
It is extra nice in the Fall, when the leaves changes colors!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Silent Reader said...

Starshine & anonymous,

It used to be my backyard, where there was a strip of empty land dividing my backyard and a small park. When the state government was broke, it sold off the strip of land and houses were built on it blocking off our view to the park. Yes, I love Autumn with those colourful leaves.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter