Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Monday, July 31, 2006

Waste not A Beautiful Day

The cold winter see me hiding at home away from the cold. While glued to the idiot box, I will be munching chocolate and eating ice cream. We all know, no excercise is bad for you and with the junk food I am putting away, I will a fatty boom boom in no time.
Sunday was a glorious, bright sunny day. After Church service, we went for a quick light lunch and decided to take a walk in Jell Park. I was surprised to see many people in the park. Some were cycling, walking, BBQing and kite flying. Each time we walk in the park, we see something different. After the walk, we stop at the cafe in the park and indulged ourselves with a cup of nice warm coffee.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter