Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

On the Street where I live

Last Saturday, I lost 4 hour sleep. I got up at 5am to get to to the airport to pick up my BIL and his friend's son, KC. KC had just quit his job in Singapore and was migrating to Down Under. Not knowing anyone here and KC's Dad knew my BIL had relatives here, he asked BIL to accompany him here. BIL and KC is staying at our place until he finds a place to move in.
That same afternoon after lunch, I took both of them for an orientation trip around our place and to the shops. At the same time I thought I will bring my camera and shoot some pictures.


Turning left via the back way to the shops. Turning left is an uphill climb via the main road to shops.


This is the empty plot of land which my neighbour is against the developer wanting to put apartments up here


The street at the back of my house


My house is directly behind the second house to the left


The church I attend, a 10 mins walk


Library on the right, Council on the left


At the shops on the right side


Town Centre


A sneak shot of Glen Shopping centre. Photography was not allowed.


Another sneak shot of the Glen Shopping center.


Village cinemas (8 cinemas) with Novotel Hotel in the background.


Town Centre


Glen Waverley Station on the left


Another Shot of the station


The street where I live. House is almost down to the end.


The house where I live. Nothing fancy. Comfortable and fill with love.

I have more pictures but I think it is a bit too much to put more pictures. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger titoki said...

A very serene small town. Nice. And your house looks like a hobbit's hut. :) It's a compliment.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Silent Reader said...

Thanks for the compliment. Actually I love to live in a hobbit's hut. It look so cute.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter