Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another Year Has Gone By

Today my blog is one year old. Not bad, eh, especially for a man of few words. My wife did commented when I started this blog whether this blog will be a flash in the pan especially I keep so much to myself and do not say much. Well, I did 253 posting excluding this one and I think it is not bad. Off course, there are still room for improvement and a few ideas did got tossed around to make it interesting. Judging from the traffic I am happy with the way it is, just a few good faithful readers and no spam messages.
I want to thank from the bottom of my heart to those still faithfully pop in now and then.
Thank You.
BTW, today I am one year older, too. I am not doing much tonight and if it does not rain this evening, maybe I will go and watch Spider Man 3. I cannot help but love all those Marvel Comic Heroes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday - Young Man!!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter