Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Wishing and Hoping

Remember I told you about my neighbour's new house in my previous blog. After almost 18 months, it is finally finished. Me and my our other neighbours wondered when will the new house ever be completed. We keep seeing different trade persons coming in and out and it is never ending. My German neighbour reckons the new house is built on the cheap with the owner looking for cheap trade persons and looking for sales items to build the house.
Now it is finally finished and it is a relief to us all. No more heavy trucks or machinery, no more grinding or hammering noises and no more loud music from the trade persons radio. Sigh.
But, but, spluttered, cough, cough, the damned street is blocked on weekends. The owner is not going to live in this house. He put his house up for sale. The weekends is inspection time for prospective buyers.
Kepala pusing, I tell you. Between 2 to 4 pm, the street is fully parked with new buyers cars. New buyers dragging the misses, kids, dad & mum, father in law and mother in law. Off course there are also kepohs who got nothing to do on weekends popping in to look at the house.
I want to tell you a secret, why so many kepohs come inspecting the house. I secretly wish the owner get to sell his house quickly. Wah, if he can sell his house at his asking price, I tell you I will be laughing. Really, Me and my neigbours will be laughing with joy and even open champagne to celebrate if the house is sold. Oh, no not because of the nuisance we have to put up. It is............because
Ok, ok, I won't keep you in suspense anymore. It is because of the the asking price for this new house the owner wants ............trallalalaaaaalll


A$1,000,000,000+

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Hef!!

If u sell and convert to Ringgit, you can have lifestyle of the rich and famous man!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter