Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Monday, November 19, 2007

Getting A Fix

Did you ever suddenly crave for something while watching TV, surfing the net or minding your own business? Just as you were busy concentrating on whatever you are doing, your mind start to flash little images and before you realize it, you start craving for it Well, Friday was one of those days.
I came home late after dropping in to my previous work place. My ex-boss has decided to pull the plug and sell his company (that will be another story). I thought I just drop in to see how things were and listen to some gossips.
Anyway, after reaching home, had dinner, my wife and I decided to go kai kai (walk, walk) in the shopping centre. After which we drop in our favourite watering hole for a cuppa. I had cafe latte.
For once in my life, I cannot sleep after a cup of coffee. I always can sleep after a cup coffee. I don't know why this time I can't!
The whole night with eyes wide opened, the mind whirling away, computing,computing, and suddenly I had this craving for Bathwurst Sausage. The image just sat there, the mind frozen in a spot, just like the hard disk freezing up with an image stuck on the screen. Whirl, Whirl, ctrl, alt, del, press every button here and there, there was no response.
Before long the morning came, the brain reset itself, got up and I decided to follow my wife's weekly trip down to Victoria Market to get my fix.


The sausage was yummy and tasty with sauerkraut and a dash of German mustard, washed down with a nice cup of cappuccino.



After that delicious breakfast, life seems so satisfying and fulfilling. Yawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter