Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Two Wedding And A Holiday

Last month there were 2 wedding. One was before our holiday and the other was on my holiday. It seems there was a conspiracy to send me pokai before I spend all my “mullah” shopping during my holiday.

Wedding 1

My niece and her fiancée flew back from USA to get hitched before their families and friends. It was a simple wedding held at Chateau Yering up in Yarra Valley. Chateau Yering is North East of Melbourne and is an hour drive from my place and adjoining to Yering Station Winery.


The day was a warm day but pleasant enough for a wedding. The wedding was a simple affair, easy and uncomplicated. I love simple weddings. Even though it was simple wedding out in the lawn, a reception followed by a dinner, it was expensive. Let say, it was enough to put a deposit for a 300G home.

Wedding 2

Wedding 2 was my nephew wedding. He recently migrated over here and lived with us for a while. The wedding was held in KL at Hotel Eastin. It was a traditional Chinese wedding with all bells and whistles follow up with a simple Christian ceremony and a sumptuous dinner. The wedding was planned sometime ago like our holiday and co-incidentally it fell within our holiday. After the wedding we flew off the next day to Hong Kong for our holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter