Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Desert, anyone?

This is what do when I have a mental block. Eating ice cream, the brain food. Don't believe me? Ask yourself where did this post come from? Yes, from eating ice cream, the brain food. Still don't get it, then go and eat ice cream not any other kind but Weis' ice cream. Maybe you will get it.

Psst, to any top guns from Weis' Ice Cream reading this, any free ice creams for this plug in? Yes? It will be much appreciated.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, ice cream always gets my attention... hahaha! chocolate's my brain food, though it doesn't happen very often. mostly during my stress-est moments.

too bad no Weis here... Baskin Robbin's or Haagen Dazs would have to make do...

12:02 AM  
Blogger Silent Reader said...

May
I must confess, I sinned. I had a bar of Kit Kat Chocolate before that.There is another bar of Chocolate waiting for me tonight. I will grab a pic and post it tonight just for you.I love chocolate, too.

8:48 AM  
Blogger titoki said...

Mental block?! You have got a meme to do. Check out my blog. ;)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter