Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Monday, August 28, 2006

Hay Fever and POETS Day

Friday morning I woke up early and was happy. While making my breakfast I was humming away. Yes, it is POETS day. What? What is POETS Day, you asked? Oh I am sorry; it is “Piss Off Early Tomorrow is Saturday” day.

As I was driving to work, the weatherman came on the radio announcing today and the weekend will be fine. Everything I see looks so bright and beautiful. I was not my usual self. I was extremely happy.

I reached office, put my bag down in my room and went for a cup of tea. As I was walking to my room, wham, suddenly my nose itched and I was sneezing away. My eyes turned watery and itchy. I went what?????? After a while my eyes were red and puffy.


I was suffering from Hay Fever and was miserable the whole day. My nose was block and throbbing. It gives me a headache and makes me sleepy. To keep me awake I was drinking thick Nescafe every hour.

My colleague told me the reason I am having a bad hay fever is because the neighbour office had their lawn mowed early this morning. Arrgh, I was annoyed. I am allergied to Grass pollens.

I left office as soon it was 4.30pm and got home at 5.05. I took my guests to a newly opened Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant for an early dinner outside my place. My wife had Ngou Lam Mein (Beef and Brisket Noodle), BIL had Broken Rice (Broken Rice with Pork Chop, Sunny egg and Steam Egg) and I had Up Thoi Mein (Duck Thigh Noodle). The Duck Thigh Noodle is not the same as Bidor, Perak type. The Bidor, Perak one is much, much nicer. We also had Deep Fried Prawn Spring Rolls.

By 7pm, I was off to bed. My wife asked me as I walked to the bedroom whether I still wanted to follow her to Victoria Market. Earlier in the week I told her I will follow her to Victoria market because I wanted to take some pictures and blog about it.

Did I get to Victoria Market? Come back tomorrow and find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter