Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Friday, June 30, 2006

The Four Meme


Four jobs I would stink at:

1. Prime Minister of Malaysia (sure give my best friends the plumiest job and contracts)
2. Doctor (will get depress looking after sick and suffering patients)
3. Teacher (not enough patience)
4. Sales (hate to apple polish and grovel for sales)

Four pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself:
1. Peppy
2. Teyve
3. Ghost Gums
4. MapleLeaf


Four movies I have watched over and over (and did not fall asleep):
1. You only live twice (good plot, beautiful scenery, a more realistic spy movie out of all the James Bond Movie)
2. Shall We Dance (wish I can dance I that)
3. Bad Girls (4 Leng Luis ride together, stop running, stop to fight & stay alive)
4. Beauty & the Beast (sucker for movie with happy endings)

Four things I love to do on weekends:
1. Sleep
2. Wear old clothes.
3. Go for a walk in the park
4. Go to bookshop, browse and drink cappuccino

Four alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed:
1. Kahlua
2. Bailey's
3. Campari
4. Port









Four celebrities I would go on a Big Date with:
1. Madeleine Stowe
2. Evangeline Lilly
3. Angelina Jolie
4. Titoki (she is a celebrity isn’t she? Me, not picky)


Four things I could not live without (excluding the essentials):
1. Cannot think of anything I cannot live without
2.
3.
4.

Four of my favourite foods, whom I'd like to bon appetite with:
1. Pizza & Pasta at La Porchetta with my wife
2. Petaling Street's Woon Kee Wan Tan Meen with my Dad & Mum
3. Roti Chanai with Dahl Curry with anyone
4. Nasi Lemak (Malay ones only) with myself, with myself

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere in Canada & US
2. Florence, Italy
3. Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
4. Paris, France

Anywhere with Titoki for a hot cup of chocolate drink (cannot resist to Kiek you, hehhehehe)

Four people I'm not mercilessly tagging:
1. None, I got a kind heart. If you are free & nothing to do, you are welcome to do it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a walk in the park... I do miss the parks in Sydney and London! just too hot here to walk anywhere outdoors, what a pity.

you got me drooling for a roti canai now...

12:41 AM  
Blogger Silent Reader said...

I am just about to go for a walk in the park. I will another Km or 2 for you. Ok?
Yes, I miss roti chanai but I just had nasi lemak for lunch.
Have a good weekend.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Silent Reader said...

Oop, sorry,I mean I will walk another Km or 2 for you.

1:17 PM  
Blogger titoki said...

Hey wait a sec there, I'm NO celebrity. LOL!!! That hat is too big for my small head. ;p

1:45 PM  
Blogger Silent Reader said...

Titoki
I got great confidence in you, one day you will make it big. When you do, do not forget me, ok?

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter