Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Brownie’s Points?

I am sure sometime we like to get brownie’s point for our effort, good work.. ok … good look included but would you stab your workmates in the back to score brownie’s points?

Why do people do that? Do they take delight to see their mates getting into trouble when the problems could be solved between them? I would like to think these people are insecure, nasty, whingers, brutal, like to get attention to themselves, like to make them feel important and seems to be doing their work.

Honestly, I dislike these pretentious people. They are so niiiiiice to you when in front of you but as soon as you turn around they will stab you in the back.. Yes, they will stab you with anything they can get their hands on – knives, spoons, forks, pencils, pens and even paper clips. That how pathetic they are. I have no respect for them and avoid them like a plaque as much as possible. Every word they uttered I take with a pinch of salt. Every word that comes out of my mouth is thought and measured. You will never know one day they will be used against you.

Do I socialized with them? Yes, only when needed to get my work done but after work hours it is goodbye.

I dread to shake their hands when they wish me “Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year”. Ohhhh, they must be so blind. Can’t they see the wounds and scars on my back. Ouch, Ouch, I do not know which hurt more – the wounds and scars on my back or the hypocritical greetings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter