Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Strange Hazy Day and Neighbour Joe

Yesterday I woke up to another hazy day. It is worst than before. The sun was trying it best to shine through the haze. The haze filtered the sun ray and radiated a yellowish light and as I drive to work, I see everything in tinted yellow. It is just like driving with a yellow tinted sunglass on a normal day. Everything looks so strange. The whole day was choked with smoky fume and it was yucky.

After a long slow day, this is what I saw on the lawn opposite my home as I reach home.

Joe is my opposite neighbour. He is a good catholic. As a good catholic, he has sired many children that we lost track of them. It is during the last 2 years, the kids grew up, got married, left home that we now know there are only 2 kids living with him. Last year, he retired and with most of his children no longer living with him, he had plenty of time in his hand. This year he must be in a very Chrissy mood and decide to decorate his home to celebrate the dry Christmas festive season. I am sure there will be more decorations to come as he got bored. The night came and he lighted up his lawn and his play toy.

This morning as I was about to leave for work, I saw this.









1 Comments:

Blogger titoki said...

Who deflated his Santa?! So mean.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter