Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY

This morning my receptionist asked me what did I get for my wife on this Valentine day.


I told her “Nothing”. She was shocked.

She replied, “It is not too late to get her something.”

“Oh”, I replied, “she does not want anything special for Valentine Day”.

I told her all my wife wanted was I love her, respect her, understand her, be patience with her and be kind to her everyday, it is enough for her. Everyday is a Valentine Day for her.

Love and appreciation is forgotten after tomorrow when the hype of flowers and gifts on Valentine Day is over. It is no use buying your love one flowers, cards and gifts showing your love and appreciation for only a day while the remaining days of the year she is neglected and taken for granted.

Ladies do not be short changed and be blinded by flowers, gifts and cards for a day. Enjoy what is given today but also demand the same love, respect and appreciation being shown and given everyday.

To all my female friends and female readers “A Happy Valentine Day Everyday!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter