Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Loud Women

Loud Women and I do not get along well. I disliked them. I find they are normally rude, crude, boring, overbearing and overpowering. They like to dominate the whole conversation. They like attention. That is fine, provided if they have sometime nice and interesting to say. But most of the time it all nonsense, crap and bull shits.

Last Saturday I met one of them. I shall call her M. She spoke of things that would embarrass most men and I won’t repeat what she said. In the room, they were 3 men and they were embarrassed. We could not look at each others; we stared at the ceiling or fiddle our thumbs. It was so uncomfortable. She just has no shame. Why? Here is an example – she told us her husband had to share her undies on one of the trip to Wilson Promontory because he forgot to pack his underwear. She thinks it was funny. Luckily her husband was not her around. I tell you, it is so malu! Kurang ajar.

Now loud women and drinks don’t mix. This very night M had a few glasses of drink. M dominated the whole conversation and she beat around the bush with her conversation. It was hard to get some words in. She began telling us about her work and the whole night was all about her, her stingy boss, and office gossips interjecting with swearing, cursing and colourful words. Her conversation was loud and highly strung. She was hopping from job to job, thinking highly of herself but from the body language and little she said, I think she has an ego and self esteem problem. Honestly, I would not employ her because she talks more than doing her work, especially chatting over the phone with her friends during working hours and doing as little as she can. It is no wonder she was hopping around jobs.

I was so bored I decided to excuse myself and leave early. I thanked my lucky stars; I have a wonderful, thoughtful, well mannered and caring wife.

I could only feel sorry for M and especially her husband.



“Talk has no value if there’s no one to listen.” – Graeme Browne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter