Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Yesterday night, the better half was wrapping presents and writing Christmas cards.



But it is only November and she is in the Ho, Ho, Ho mood. Who can blame her? I guess no matter how hard you try not to fall into the festivities mood so early, the clever TV advertisements, bright colour fliers, and decorations in the mall slowly lure you in the cleverly laid trap. The knees grow weak, the mouth salivates and the hands cannot but reach out to the wallet to buy all those attractive goods, not only for oneself but also for nephews, nieces and close friends and relatives.
While she is a ho, ho, ho mood, I am in a boo hoo hoo mood. No wonder every year I have to work harder and harder trying to pay off my credit card debt. Pok Kai already!



BTW, I am just kidding about the credit card debt. My wife is a very responsible person and she hates to owe anyone money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter