Choose a Free Piano Lesson Below and Press Go

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Saved By Grace

My cousin sister has finally committed her life to Jesus on the 9th of December. I am sure there are many happy people especially those who have been praying for her. I am sure the angels in heaven rejoiced on this happy occasion, too. My cousin sister did not have a happy childhood and a happy life.


Her father passed away when she was young. My Dad and uncles have the responsibilities of bringing her up together with her brother. Later, She left with her Mum for Ipoh and work for my Aunty as house maids.
One day she left home and never came home. We never saw her for a very long to time. No one knew where she was. All the years we wondered where she was and how she was. It was torturous years not knowing what happened to her. It was not a few years ago she reappeared. We were surprised to see her. We have moved from our old place and yet she managed to trace us and her brother. Her brother was gracious to received her back and let her stay with him. It was a good arrangement because my Aunty was getting old and she was partially blind and deaf. My Aunty was so happy to get her daughter back. I guess I will never know the extend of heartache my Aunty carried over all the years.
When she came back, she remembered me because she cared for me when I was a little wee boy.


I am happy for her, now she that she had made peace with God and accepted Jesus as her personal saviour. Praise the Lord.
As she moved forward this life onward, I pray God will heap blessing upon blessing on her that her joy will be bountiful and overflowing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SAVED BY GRACE:
Over 3 years ago I dropped into a black hole – four months of absolute terror. I wanted to end my life, but somehow [Holy Spirit], I reached out to a friend who took me to hospital. I had three visits [hospital] in four months – I actually thought I was in hell.

I imagine I was going through some sort of metamorphosis [mental, physical & spiritual]. I had been seeing a therapist [1994] on a regular basis (Family of Origin & EMDR), up until this point in time. I actually thought I would be locked away – but the hospital staffs were very supportive [I had no control over my process]. I was released from hospital 16th September 2004, but my fear, pain & shame had only subsided a little.

I remember this particular morning waking up [home] & my process would start up again [fear, pain, & shame]. No one could help me, not even my therapist [I was terrified]. I asked Jesus Christ to have mercy on me & forgive me my sins. Slowly, all my fear has dissipated & I believe Jesus delivered me from my “psychological prison.”

I am a practicing Catholic & the Holy Spirit is my friend & strength; every day since then has been a joy & blessing. I deserve to go to hell for the life I have led, but Jesus through His sacrifice on the cross, delivered me from my inequities. John 3: 8, John 15: 26, are verses I can relate to, organically.


He's a real person who is with me all the time. I have so much joy & peace in my life to day - after a childhood spent in orphanages. God loves me so much. Fear, pain & guilt are no longer my constant companions. I just wanted to share my experience with you (Luke 8: 16-17).
MICKY - http://micky-clontarf.blogspot.com/

I, MICKY, AM THE HOLY ONE OF GOD.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter